Friday, February 7, 2014

Framed Love



Good morning!  Popping in quickly before I jet off to work to share a card for the Addicted To CAS Love challenge and The Card Concept challenge to use monochromatic pink.  There is something about Purple Onion Designs stamps that just make me want to paper piece.  The images are so perfect for it - fun layers and doodley sweetness!  I used some Echo Park papers here and added a few little gems just to highlight the sentiment. This card falls nicely into the Clean and Simple category at The Card Concept.  Hope you have a wonderful day and that 5 o'clock arrives quickly!

ETA:  I meant to also link this up to the Simon Says Wednesday Have a Heart challenge!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill
Patterned Paper:  (Love Story 6x6) Echo Park
Stamps:  Purple Onion Designs
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Gems:  Recollections

18 comments:

Joan B said...

love this card!!

Lynn said...

You are rocking the patterned paper...wowzers!

~amy~ said...

awesome paper piecing!

Deepti said...

Lovely paper piecing :) so glad u joined us at ATCAS!!

Cathy Weber said...

Great way to highlight monochromatic pink...cute patterned papers and your CAS design is a stand out Jen!

Lindsey said...

Your clean design and pretty papers are perfect for these whimsical images! I like a lot!

Chrissy Larson said...

Way too much cuteness, Jen! I love the how it looks like you just sat down with a pen and doodled this. LOVE IT!

Kay Miller said...

Oooooooh I adore this!! Beyond cuteness!! I want to do this too!! ;) So happy you joined us at The Card Concept!

Karen Davis said...

Jen this CAS card has so much character. Fabulous Paper piecing and gorgeous images. A fantastic card. Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

Ardyth said...

Love the use of the patterns, while keeping it clean - that's talent! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Diane said...

Super cute card....love those hearts!!!!!

Lin said...

I love the "country" look that POD can give you - this is a sweet design for our challenge! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week!

cm said...

Amazing paper-piecing, charming images, delightful paper combinations: an all-around smile-making card! Fabulous!! (I'll be 'visiting backwards' as I've fallen behind in admiring your crafty awesome-ness.)
c

Jessi Fogan said...

Those layers are PERFECT for paper-piecing, and you chose such perfect papers for it! Love it :)

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Jen - brilliant paper-piecing and a great mix of patterns. Love the doodley outlines!
Thank you so much for joining us at ATCAS - I hope we will see you next time too!
Sylvia x

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAs with this gorgeous card. Beautifully paper pieced and love all of the doodles sweetness too.

Marie

lostinpaper said...

Such a sweet Valentine design and a great use of design papers too, well done you, reminds me I 'really need' to get into my stash... that is when I finally get some time to create, it's a bit thin on the ground at the moment.

Joyce said...

I just love this--the sketchy feeling and paper piecing is really darling. I've never seen any purple onion stamps--I'd better go check them out--clearly I'm missing something.