Friday, February 28, 2014

Hey There, Mr. Foxy!


What does the fox say?  He says, "Whoop whoop.  It's Friday!!"  Yes it is, Mr. Fox, and I'm looking forward to not setting the alarm tonight!  Ah the simple things that make me happy.  :)  How cute is this little fox from the Sweet Stamp Shop?  He even comes with all the silly sayings from the song although I went for a simple sentiment today.  I used Jaydee's sketch from The Paper Players.  Awesome way to use some washi tape!

Thanks for the sweet thoughts concerning my mangled foot!   LOL!  It's actually healing up nicely and with enough padding I can wear my sneakers. Luis will be working in the yard this weekend and I will most certainly not be!  Craft Cave all the way!  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and manage to get in some crafty time!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill
Stamps:  (Fox & sentiment from Foxy) Sweet Stamp Shop
Inks:  (VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Clear) Ranger
Die:  (Heart from Holiday Shapes) Simon Says Stamp
Markers:  (R05, YR07) Copic

7 comments:

Lynn said...

So glad your foot is doing well...love all the awesome washi tape on your card. Adorable!

~amy~ said...

mangled foot? You poor dear....glad that it is getting better.

What a fun foxy card...love the swipes of washi!

Nance Leedy said...

Darling, card! Love the colors, the tape and that sweet little fox! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Lindsey said...

This is so cute, Jen! The layers of washi with the fox is perfect. Craft Cave time sounds like the ideal therapy for your foot. :)

Bobby said...

I must have missed the post about your foot. I hope it's okay. Love the little fox.

Karen Dunbrook said...

too cute...sorry to hear about your foot.

Joyce said...

This is so cute. That fox looks pleased as punch to be perched on that lovely washi tape.