Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Happy Owl-idays


Hi there!

To celebrate World Card Making Day Winnie & Walter posted a whole slew of challenges and gave us a week to play along.  Of course the first one I jumped on was Heather's CAS challenge - I figured I'd ease into it with something in my comfort zone.  :)  

I fell in love with these holiday owls as soon as I saw them - they are so adorable!  I had fun Copic coloring them and I paired them with this frame that I was lucky enough to win when it was released.  I used Stickles and Wink of Stella on the hats and scarf for some added sparkle.  Simple but so sweet!

I'm also going to enter this in the Addicted to Stamps and More Holiday challenge.

That's it for now.  Hope you're having a great week!



Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Old Olive) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Owls & branch from Happy Owlidays, Frame from Framed) Winnie & Walter
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukeniko
Die:  (Frame) Winnie & Walter
Marker:  (R29, R59, Y17, G05, G17, G28, E35, E37, E71, E77, W1, W3, W5, C1, C3, C5) Copic
Glitter:  (Star Dust Stickles) Ranger, (Clear Wink of Stella) Zig
Gems:  Recollections

5 comments:

lostinpaper said...

So fabulously CAS Jen, loving those cute little framed Christmas owls!

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet little framed trio! This is darling Jen!

Anita in France said...

Adorable, Jen ... these festive owls are just sooo cute! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

Why oh why haven't I inked up my set yet? This is adorable, Jen.

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Fantastic owly card! The design is so CAS and the owls are too cute. Thank you for sharing your cards with ATSM!