Tuesday, October 24, 2017

CASology #272


Welcome to Week 272 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


Ever since I saw this cue word I've had Madonna's song "Cherish" stuck in my head.  Talk about a throwback!  Actually that's the second week in a row that the cue word has gotten me singing and the second week in a row I've ignored the song and gone in another direction.  I went in a matrimonial direction after watching a wedding scene on tv.  My ears perked up at "..to love and to cherish...".  Perfect!  Card idea sorted!

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!




This week's guest designer:

PJ

This week's sponsor:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CDT).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Flower from Build-A-Flower Magnolia, Sentiment from Ori Kami) Altenew
Inks:  (VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukeniko, (Pink Diamond, Pinkalicious, Rubellite, Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades) Altenew, (Soft Suede) Stampin' Up
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Die:  (Build-A-Leaf Magnolia) Altenew
Gems:  Recollections

9 comments:

lostinpaper said...

I blame you totally, because now I am going to have that song stuck in my head but at least it's going to replace the Smoove & Turrell one that I've been singing for the last 24 hours lol. ps You KNOW I adore these flowers and you have rocked them!

Darnell said...

I love your beautiful clean flower with the striking sediment banner, Jen! It's very romantic!! Hugs, Darnell

Lynn said...

The flower is so clean and crisp. Gorgeous Jen!

I Card Everyone said...

Cherish... both the flower, and the song! and your gorgeous card, Jen!
=]

Bobby said...

Madonna? I thought that song was by The Association. And I'll be singing it all afternoon thanks to you. ;) Those blossoms are lovely, Jen, and perfect for a wedding card.

Lindsey said...

What a pretty, delicate looking flower, perfect for a wedding card!

Barb Ghig said...

Love your take on the cue card, Jen! Your blooms are so pretty and of course your CAS design is just beautiful!

PJ said...

Gorgeous CARD! ~ So simple and so stunning.

Anita in France said...

Beautiful, Jen, stylish, CAS and deliciously full of impact! Hugs, Anita :)