Tuesday, October 3, 2017

CASology #269


Welcome to Week 269 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:



My immediate thought this week was of your basic grid - like graph paper.  However, unlike my talented teammates, I couldn't work out how to use this in a CAS design.  So I pondered further and came up with a power grid which distributes electricity and light bulbs use electricity!  I was pretty pleased with myself and also with the fact that this idea led me to dig out and dust off my Unity stamps.  I used to use these a lot but they have been sorely neglected as of late. Definitely time to revisit them!

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!




This week's guest designer:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CDT).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Daffodil Delight) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Bulb & sentiment) Unity
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukeniko, (Mustard Seed) Ranger
Die:  (Stitched Rectangle) Lil' Inker Designs
Gems:  Recollections

11 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

How clever you are, Jen! I love the bold yellow and all the fabulous shine on your light bulb...very cool take on the cue card!

Lisa Petrella said...

Awesome card! And such a brilliant take on the cue word! Love it!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

L-O-V-E your take on the que. Fabulous card Jen!!!

Kara Lynne said...

Ha! Love your power grid idea, very clever indeed, and great card!

lostinpaper said...

such a clever take on the inspiration and a wonderful design too!

Bobby said...

Light bulb moment, huh Jen? lol It was a great idea.

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun card and what a fun take on the cue word!

Lindsey said...

Such a bright idea. :D And great card.

sandie said...

This is such a creative take on this challenge, I love it. I love the glow from the light bulb...may have to pinch this idea if time allows x

Anita in France said...

Soooo clever, Jen ... what a great idea ... the glow from that light bulb is just awesome ... love it! Hugs, Anita :)

Jacquie Southas said...

So clever, Jen!