Sunday, August 6, 2017

Flowers, Bowls & Leaves


Hey there!
I'm popping in this evening with a few CAS cards.  I've had some wonderful crafty time this past week and am gutted to have to head back to work and real life tomorrow.  Oh to be independently wealthy!
Anyway the first card is for Freshly Made Sketches.  It was super quick to put together - nothing but washi tape, a few die cuts and some gems.  I'd forgotten about that Avery Elle Thank You and was happy to stumble across it in my stash.    


Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Daffodil Delight, Perfect Plum, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Dies:  (Flowers) My Favourite Things, (Sentiment) Avery Elle
Punch:  (5/16" hole punch) McGill
Tape:  Stampin' Up
Glitter:  (Clear Wink of Stella) Zig
Gems:  Recollections



Next up is for the CAS Colours and Sketches challenge - a colour palette this week.  I struggled a bit with these colors but finally inked up these cute My Favourite Things bowls, die cut them and popped the front ones up on foam tape.  It's hard to see but I went over the dots on the blue bowl with Nuvo drops - it adds a fun bit of texture.


Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Bowls from Kitschy Kitchen, Sentiment from You Bake Me Happy) My Favourite Things
Inks:  (Blushing Bride, Cajun Craze, Tempting Turquoise) Stampin' Up
Dies:  (Kitschy Kitchen) My Favourite Things
Other:  (Nuvo White Crystal Drops) Tonic
Gems:  Recollections



Finally is a another really simple card using the colours from The Colour Throwdown and the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch.  Again mostly die cuts and I used Nuvo drops to add the little dots to the vase.

That's it for now.  I'm off to soak up my last few hours of freedom!  Have a good night!












Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Stamp:  (Sentiment from Salutations) Paper Smooches
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Vase, leaf) Paper Smooches, (Stitched Scallop Basic Edge) My Favourite Things
Other:  (Nuvo Black Crystal Drops) Tonic
Gems:  Recollections  




12 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

You've been busy Jen! I love your take on the sketch and those little bowls are darling. Your sympathy card is wonderful, so peaceful. Fabulous work as always!

Lindsey said...

Seriously, I admire (which is a polite way of admitting I'm jealous) your ability to take challenges and run with them to create such great cards.

karen h said...

I always love coming to your blog - your creations are always top notch! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S! Love the bowls for this color combo; and what a perfect sentiment!

Kim S said...

Such a great use of the sketch! I love the flowers as the smaller pieces - so perfect on the striped green. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful cards, Jen!

Anita in France said...

These are all such fabulous CAS cards, Jen ... I'm especially with the sympathy card, it's just so calm and serene! Hugs, Anita :)

Beverley said...

What a stunning trio of CAS creations. Loving the simplicity and sentiment of your second card. Thanks so much for joining in at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

lostinpaper said...

Oh, so you're 'not' independently wealthy then? lol.Another fab card Jen!

Patricia Hays said...

Jen, you have three great cards here. The bowls card is what brought me to your blog today. You've made perfect use of our CC&S challenge colors. That sentiment is SO "me", ROFL! :) Thanks so much for making CC&S part of your crafting time.

Emily said...

All you cards are lovely! The lick the bowl sentiment made me smile! Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S!

Fiona Whitten said...

Great cards - had to laugh at the "lick the bowl" sentiment. Thanks for joining us on the CC&S challenge.

Bobby said...

A wonderful trio of CAS card, Jen.