Saturday, August 5, 2017

Circle Rainbows


Hi there!  
I've got a card for two challenges today - the AAA Cards Rainbow challenge and the CAS-ual Fridays Dies Only challenge.  I love how this card turned out but I have to say it was pretty fussy trying to get everything lined up just right.  Since I had so many circles left over I made a second card.  The jury is still out on which one I like best.  What do you think?





  










Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Smokey Slate, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Dies:  (Circles) Avery Elle, (Sentiment) Papertrey Ink
Glitter:  (Clear Wink of Stella) Zig
Other:  (Glossy Accents) Ranger
Gems:  Recollections

12 comments:

Lindsey said...

These are fun! And I can see where they might take some effort to get them this perfect. ;) The second one may catch my eye a teeny bit more, but I also like the bold black sentiment of the first one, so hmmmm... :D

Jane said...

I'm plumping for the first card as my favourite - the black sentiment is such a brilliant contrast to all the vivid rainbow circles. Both cards are fabulous though. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

lostinpaper said...

I'll bet you were seeing circles by the end of this lol. Well worth all the effort though and such wonderful cards Jen!

LucieGCards said...

I love both of them... but if I had to choose, I'd say the one with the black sentiment just has the edge! LOVE the design! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Kristie W. said...

Totally cool cards!! My eyes are drawn to the second one a bit more with the lighter sentiment.

Tracie Pond said...

Love the circle rainbows. How creative. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards.

Anita in France said...

These are both so cool and fabulously graphic, Jen ... such delicious rainbows of colour! The first one is my favourite ... I love the contrast of the shiny black with all those vibrant colours! Hugs, Anita :)

Unknown said...

What fun cards! Much to my surprise, because I usually love black sentiments, I find the lighter sentiment to stand out more and so I prefer the second card. I wonder if the "shine factor" is what is making a difference.

Ingrid

Marcia said...

Both card are great!! Love the vibrant colors. Thanks for sharing your creation with everyone over at the Casual Fridays Dies Only Challenge.

Kim Hamilton said...

Beautiful bold circles! Love this! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Friday's :)

Tasha Vovchuk said...

Oh, how cool if this card!!! Love the graphic look of it, and the sentiment pops so cool! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!

Angel said...

This is SO fun!!! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!