Thursday, April 27, 2017

Welcome to the World


Hi there!  I finally got around to tackling the latest Sketch for You to Try over at Reverse Confetti.  I pulled out the adorable onesie stamps again and stamped them in ombre colours.  The top half of each one is popped up with foam tape and the bottom half is adhered directly to the card.  The sentiment is from a different set and I thought a sparkly little garland would add to the celebration of a new arrival.  Of course I had to make one in blue as well and really should have made a neutral one too.  Maybe I'll get to that tomorrow... 




Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Blushing Bride, Basic Black) Stampin' Up, (Blue) Paperbilities, (Silver glitter) DCWV
Stamps:  (Onsie & heart from Cute As a Button, Sentiment from My World) Reverse Confetti
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukeniko, (Frosty Pink, Coral Berry, Ruby Red, Arctic, Caribbean Sky, Persian Blue) Altenew
Dies:  (Double Scallop Garland) Reverse Confetti, (Pierced circle) Lil' Inker Designs
Gems:  Recollections

9 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh, these are so cute, and work perfectly in both colour combos.
Thanks for the tip about full adhesive post it notes - didn't know they existed :-) But they're on my shopping list now.
xxx

lostinpaper said...

Love the bright bold colours!

Lindsey said...

Aww, cute! These are perfect. (Baby cards are not my fave to make...)

Karen B. said...

Super sweet! Cool to see it in different colors.

Bobby said...

These are so cute, Jen. One of these days I'm going to have to get some baby card stamps.

Lynn said...

These are so sweet! I love this especially the sweet little banner. Adorable!

Lisa Elton said...

These are both adorable cards!!

Hannelie said...

LoVe!

Anita in France said...

Adorable in both colour combo's, Jen ... so sweet! Hugs, Anita :)