Tuesday, April 11, 2017

CASology #244


Welcome to Week 244 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


This week's cue word gave me the perfect excuse to finally ink up this adorable little Avery Elle chick because what's one way to get strong?  Exercise of course!  I don't think I generally look that happy when I'm exercising but that's just me.  :)  Since I had the set out I made a couple more cards in different colours.



Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!




This week's guest designer:



This week's sponsor:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CDT).


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise, Island Indigo) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (All from Hot Chick) Avery Elle
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukeniko
Die:  (Stitched arch) My Favourite Things
Markers:  (RV13, RV21, RV23, YR16, Y06, Y08, Y11, Y17, YG23, G000, BG34, C1) Copic
Glitter:  (Clear Wink of Stella) Zig
Gems:  Recollections

6 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

I adore this exercising chick and her matching mat & headbands, Jen!

Anonymous said...

Love your thinking to make a three-fer for this great design! I don't look that happy when I'm exercising either, even less so at the moment as I haven't been exercising as often as I should the last few weeks! Thinking of you and hoping you are not working too hard!

Barb Ghig said...

Ha Ha! Love this darling chick and how your Copic coloring brought them to life! Really cute cards, Jen!

Lisa Elton said...

Super cute cards Jen!

Lindsey said...

How perfect for the cue word!!! You always have such perfect bling placement. :)

Anita in France said...

Fun and so cute, Jen ... a trio of synchronised and happy gym-ing! Joyeuses Pâques! Hugs, Anita :)