Tuesday, August 19, 2014

CASology #109


Welcome to Week 109 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


Mmmm… java!!  I confess that coffee is a delight that I've only discovered in the last year or so.  I have always thought that coffee smells wonderful but found the taste too bitter for my liking.  That is until I discovered the Snickers Latte.  *Cue shining light and angels!*  Talk about yummy!!  Completely calorically sinful, but yummy.  And don't even get me started on the Snickers Frappuccino…   Enough of that.  Time for you to check out the rest of the design teams' caffeinated creations and then get to work on your own!



And this week's guest designer:



Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CST).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Real Red) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Natural Necessities Double Dot Designs) Bo Bunny
Stamps:  (Woman & sentiment from Funny Coffee Vol 1) Skipping Stones Designs, (Coffee stain from Cyber Cafe) Paper Smooches
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Real Red, Soft Suede) Stampin' Up

19 comments:

Lynn said...

Too stinkin fun!

Cathy Weber said...

Your card is like looking in a mirror! So funny, but true!

Meghan said...

Such a "Jen" stamp and card! Love it and your sense of humour!

Ardyth said...

Great sentiment! Love that hair - it makes me laugh!

Judy1223 said...

Jen, what an awesome card! (For a minute I thought you found a picture of me before my morning coffee!) What a fun stamp set, for sure...not surprised to see it in your collection! And wait, what is a Snickers Latte? Why haven't I heard of this? I can only imagine how good that is!

Shelly said...

Ha! Too funny! <3

OH Babs said...

Your card is a hoot. Snickers latte now that sounds heavenly.

Lindsey said...

Such a fun card, Jen! I love the paper-piecing with the splash of red for the mug.

Deepti said...

So fun!! Especially the hair LOL

wienerhoneymooners said...

So FUN, and totally me in the morning!!!!

Kelly Latevola said...

This is definitely me. Love your take on the cue card! I know what you mean with the coffee my friends say I drink coffee flavored sugar water but it's cool, I ignore their judgment. Snickers coffee sounds absolutely delish. I'll have to look into that :)

Shona Chambers said...

So many woman out there who can relate to this card...so hilarious and true!!! Brilliant!

Andrea W said...

I really like how you added the circle to the sentiment area. Fun card!

~amy~ said...

So fun, I still have that stamp set too...that girl is awesome and so are you!

lostinpaper said...

Fun card Jen, I couldn't even stand the smell of coffee but have been addicted to tea forever, lately I have found the joy of Chai Latte so am feeling very 'grown up' when I head out with my friends for a coffee.

Jenny said...

Now If I had dark hair that could be me!! Brilliant sentiment too xx

rkdwlr88 said...

I love your card~^^
This week so hard.
But your card is stunnig~

Kim S said...

I'm browsing blogs with my first cup of coffee and this card totally works for me!!

Tracey McNeely said...

LOVE this Jen, so funny!