Tuesday, August 12, 2014

CASology #108


Welcome to Week 108 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:



The world is filled with magical things so I'm excited to see all your interpretations of magic this week!  My thoughts went straight to this Paper Smooches set and this fabulous unicorn image.  I love it!  It totally makes me think of the 80s and My Little Pony and Rainbow Bright all rolled into one!  Now, hop on over to the CASology blog to check out the magical design team creations and then get craftin'!




And this week's guest designers:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CST).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill
Stamps:  (Brush stroke from Positive Strokes) Paper Smooches, (Sentiment from Kid Quotes) Inkadinkado
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry) Stampin' Up
Pearls:  Recollections


16 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Magically delicious!!! Love this fun card!!

Meghan said...

I think my castle should move to your blog so your unicorn can live in it! Hah! You and I were thinking similar thoughts this week!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card! Love this, Jen! Rainbow coloring made your unicorn extra special! May

Ardyth said...

Adorable! Love the rainbow mane!

Shelly said...

Oh, yeah! This is awesome! Love it!

Alanna said...

Super cute.

Joyce said...

This is so adorable. Of course a Unicorn is perfectly magical.

Judy1223 said...

Jen, nothing says magic like a unicorn! Funny story...the other day I told my kids we had to go to the uniform store (for school uniforms) and my daughter thought I said "unicorn store." She asked if we could buy one and I was like, "Heck, yeah, let's buy two!" Wouldn't that be a fun pet? I would totally name it Rainbow Bright! Your card is quite adorable and made me smile!

Darnell said...

Aw, Jen, how fantastic!! A unicorn with a rainbow mane! It doesn't get any more magical than that!! Hugs, Darnell

~amy~ said...

You're totally awesome.

Anita in France said...

As if a unicorn wasn't magical enough, Jen ... your's is even more so with his rainbow mane ... adorable! Anita :)

Anonymous said...

Totally seeing Rainbow Bright too! Loving it!

Lindsey said...

A rainbow unicorn walking on a cloud, magic indeed. And so cute!

Jingle said...

This is an adorable card!

lostinpaper said...

Oh my, that rainbow mane is genius!

Kim S said...

Charming! So simple - that rainbow mane is the star!