Friday, April 16, 2021

Peek-A-Boo Elephant


 Today' card is for the CAS Colours & Sketches challenge.  I recently got these Avery Elle Peek-a-Book Pals stamps and thought they'd be perfect for this layout and since I'm using them for the first time I'm going to join in with Darnell's NBUS challenge.  I spent way too long dithering about which patterned paper to use but finally decided on this random piece that I found (no idea who made it) and decided on the green cardstock to make that one green stripe in the paper pop out.  Also since I had everything out I made a second card with a slightly different layout.






Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Granny Apple Green) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper
Stamps:  (All from Peek-a-Boo Pals) Avery Elle
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Stitched circle) Heffy Doodle
Markers:  (BG09, C1, C3, C5) Copic
Other:  (Nuvo White Crystal Drops) Tonic

4 comments:

lostinpaper said...

So darn cute Jen!

JulieP said...

Super cute!!! Love the bright colors. I spend a lot of time dithering too so you are not alone. Thanks so much for playing with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Two adorable cards. Great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing with us at the CC&S:)

Vicky Hayes said...

These are great Jen! I love the zingy colour of the card bases and the way the animals are leaning out of the apertures. Thanks for sharing these with us at CAS Colours and Sketches this week. Vicky x