Saturday, April 24, 2021

Leaf Blessings


 I haven't played along with the Shopping Our Stash challenge in forever but this time the theme is plant life and I felt inspired.  These leaves are from a Craft's Meow set.  I've had them so long that the company doesn't exist anymore so I think this definitely counts as shopping my stash!  I used an ink smooshing and misting technique to colour the leaves and added an MFT sentiment, some twine and a few Nuvo drops to finish it off.


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Watercolour) Ranger, (Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Leaves from Beautiful Spring) The Craft's Meow, (Sentiment from Essential Sentiments) My Favourite Things
Inks:  (VersaMark) Tsukineko, (Cracked Pistachio, Lucky Clover) Ranger
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Twine:  Darice
Other:  (Nuvo Oyster Grey Crystal Drops) Tonic

3 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Great use of your sweet stash here Jen, love the colours!

Kim S said...

I love the colors on the leaves - it is such a sweet and calming card!

Barbara Godden said...

What a lovely card, love the leaves and I have a lot of stamps that the companies no longer too. As much as I like the cling/clear mount stamps I LOVE my wood mount. Great sentiment for these trying times and I love the use of the nuvo drops and they are perfect. Thanks for playing along with Plant Life at Shopping Our Stash. (I'm glad the theme inspired you)