Tuesday, April 27, 2021

CASology #389


 Welcome to Week 389 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


Both this Lawn Fawn stamp and the Cosmo Cricket patterned paper have been in my craft room FOREVER!  I have used them both before so they're not NBUS but it's certainly been awhile since they came out to play.

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!


***You've got 2 weeks for this challenge!***
Link your creations to the CASology blog by 9am Monday, 10 May (CDT).


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper:  (Circa 1934 6x6) Cosmo Cricket
Stamps:  (Just My Type) Lawn Fawn
Ink:  (Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukeniko, (Rockin' Red) Catherine Pooler
Markers:  (YR23, YG63, BG93) Copic
Other:  (Nuvo English Mustard Crystal Drops) Tonic

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Perfection! Love how all your elements match so well! That paper is perfect!!! :)

sentsue said...

This is Fab! Love all the elements.

Jacquie Southas said...

Love this, Jen! And I know for sure I had that paper in my collection at one time - it's perfect for the cue word.

sandie said...

Oh I love that background paper-such fun and love the red typing-so super fun and has a real punch! x

lostinpaper said...

Awesome fun design Jen, I always loved that typewriter!!