Monday, March 29, 2021

Birthday Rainbow

 

Another card from yesterday's crafty session.  This one is for The Colour Throwdown challenge. This colour combo is definitely not one I'd ever choose for myself but I decided to be brave and go for it.  And you know what?  I'm pretty happy with the end product!  This is also the first time I've used that Essentials by Ellen rainbow die so I'm going to play along with Darnell's NBUS challenge too.  :)


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Perfect Plum, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Cake and Candles) Avery Elle
Inks:  (VersaMark) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Dies:  (Rainbow) essentials by Ellen, (Heart) My Favourite Things
Gems:  Recollections

4 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Ooh looks like you had some fun here Jen, some fluro fun!!

Wanda Cullen said...

These colors make a gorgeous rainbow! So glad you were able to play along with us at CTD!

I Card Everyone said...

Somewhere, over your rainbow, bluebirds are loving this as much as I do!
=]

Darnell said...

That sweet rainbow die was the perfect choice for using those rainbow colors, Jen! You have made one very joyful birthday card! (And I've also enjoyed catching up with your past beautiful CASlicious cards!) Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell