Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Birthday Balloon Kitty

 

I've got a card today for the Just Us Girls Animals challenge.  When I'm having a slow mojo day I find myself stamping images so that they're ready to colour and die cut when inspiration strikes.  This Newton's Nook kitty was sitting in the pile of stamped images on my desk and seemed like he was all ready to take on this challenge!  I cut a scalloped panel for the sky and stamped some Papertrey Ink clouds on it. I also die cut a matching cloud so I could pop one up on foam tape along with the kitty and the sentiment to create more of a visual triangle.  


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Bashful Blue, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Cat rom Newton's Birthday Bash) Newton's Nook, (Cloud from Up Up and Away) Papertrey Ink, (Sentiment from Smitten Kitten) My Favourite Things
Inks:  (VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Dies:  (Scalloped rectangle) Winnie & Walter, (Cloud) Papertrey Ink
Markers:  (R11, R22, R32, C1, C3, C5) Copic

1 comment:

Nancy said...

This darling card and kitty waited for the perfect time or should I say purrfect time to make his debut! Love how you did the clouds! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.