Friday, December 28, 2018

Koala Thank You


Hello hello!

I was so excited to get into the Craft Cave today after a busy Christmas week.  We had a small and simple but lovely celebration with family and some friends and way too much food!  It was great but I was very ready for a quiet day of crafting today.  I turned off my phone, locked the door and caught up on podcasts.

I realised that the deadline for the Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash challenge is tomorrow so decided to play with my RC goodies and make a selection of cards.  The challenge theme is Thank You cards so I started there and pulled out this adorable koala and some RC patterned paper.  I Copic coloured him and popped him and the speech bubble up on foam tape for a bit of dimension.  I'll be back a bit later to share some more!  


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Cajun Craze, Lucky Limeade) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Every Little Bit 6x6) Reverse Confetti
Stamps:  (Bear & sentiment from Bear Hugs) Reverse Confetti
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Die:  (Speech bubble) Lil' Inker Designs, (Oval shadow) My Favorite Things
Markers:  (R32, Y17, YG23, W1, W3, W5, 100) Copic
Other:  (Nuvo Black Crystal Drops) Tonic

1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

So glad you found some time to create, we still have visitors and I have worked right through Chrissy and am working New Year... so I am hoping my time comes next week lol. ps Love this sweet little koala!