Monday, December 10, 2018

Glitter Poinsettia


Hello and happy Monday!

I've got a card to share for the current CAS on Friday challenge to make a Christmas card.  I used some WPlus9 poinsettias and paired them with some American Crafts glitter tape.  I realised that I often use turquoise with poinsettia images and thought maybe I should try something else but hey, if it ain't broke...


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink
Stamps:  (All from Pretty Poinsettias) WPlus9
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Reds, greens, yellow) Altenew
Tape:  (Turquoise glitter) American Crafts
Gems:  Recollections

4 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Don't change it, what a fabulous colour combo and the added glitter... it's perfection Jen!

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

As "Christmas approached, the town became gorgeous".
Christmas song flows, and a roadside tree is displayed with gorgeous neon.
I am excited just to walk the town. "
Ryoma.

Zw@@n said...

Great CAS card, Jen. I love the flower and the colours. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. Luv, Wilma

Bobby said...

That seems to be a popular color combination, Jen, and it looks lovely. I'm way behind on my commenting so don't be surprised to see comments on cards you made a month ago when I get to them. Maybe not on every one but I will look and admire.