Friday, December 28, 2018

Bright & Cheery Thanks


Hi there!

I'm back again with another Thank You card for the Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash challenge.  I finally got the Blooms 'N Buds set (that's been on my wish list for ages) and inked it up for a couple of cards today.  All the flowers in it are gorgeous but I think this one is my favourite.  I wanted a bright and cheery card so I used Catherine Pooler inks for the flower and some fun RC paper in the background.  The sentiment flag is actually made with some creative die cutting using an RC flag that's flat on one end and the Thanks die is from Paper Smooches.  This is a VERY different way for me to use patterned paper but I love the result and and going to try and keep being adventurous with it.


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Melon Mambo, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Paper Bliss 6x6) Reverse Confetti
Stamps:  (Flower from Blooms 'N Buds) Reverse Confetti
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Party Dress, Lime Rickey) Catherine Pooler
Die:  (Flag) Reverse Confetti, (Thanks) Paper Smooches, (Stripes) Papertrey Ink
Other:  (Nuvo English Mustard Crystal Drops) Tonic
Gems:  Recollections
    

1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

Such a clever background and I agree, a fabulous flower and a fabulous card!