Tuesday, November 6, 2018

CASology #320


Welcome to Week 320 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:



This little dude in his snazzy red glasses is most definitely a cool cat.  I used the Jillibean paper behind him to emphasize that not only is he a cool cat but he's a superstar too - double the compliment!

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!



This week's guest designer:


This week's sponsor:


** We're back to weekly challenges now that the summer is over!**
Link your creations to the CASology blog by Monday, 12 November at 9am (CDT).


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Basic Black) Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper:  (Homemade 6 Bean Soup 6x6) Jillibean Soup
Stamps:  (Cat & sentiment from Encouraging Animals) Simon Says Stamp
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Die:  (Circles from Burst die) Avery Elle
Markers:  (RV10, R29, C1, C3) Copic
Other:  (Nuvo Autumn Red Crystal Drops) Tonic

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is fabulous, love that cat! Jo x

lostinpaper said...

You had me as 'snazzy' red glasses... actually you had me when I saw the cool cat lol. Love it Jen!

I Card Everyone said...

Such a cool cat, with those snazzy red glasses!
How fun is this cue word? I might have something in mind... let's see if I can find where I left it! xx
=]

karen h said...

So adorable! Love the coloring of the kitty - and the bold glasses are a perfect touch!

Claire Grantham said...

Jen, love this card, I REALLY want this cat. FYI Mod birds are on sale over at MFT including the dies until the 11th...enabling you from afar xx

sandie said...

Superb fun card Jen, adore how sweet the image is! And I am GD Jen....good to be here with you xx