Sunday, November 18, 2018

Ahoy!


Ahoy there!

It's been a grey, rainy weekend - perfect for hunkering down and crafting!  I've taken a little break from Christmas cards to restock some general card categories.  This card is for two challenges - CAS Colours & Sketches and AAA Cards On the Move challenge. The scallops on the sketch made me think of waves so I decided to use this adorable NBUS MFT sailboat.  I figured it could be used as a hello card or perhaps a new baby boy card.




Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Bashful Blue, Tempting Turquoise) Stampin' Up!
Stamps:  (Sailboat from You Float My Boat) My Favorite Things, (Sentiment from Ahoy) My Cute Stamps
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Crimson, Fresh Lemon, Persian Blue, Rocky Shore) Altenew
Dies:  (Borders) Paper Smooches
Gems:  Recollections

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ah, look at that beautiful Bermuda seascape. :) My waterfront is grey, cold, and soon to be frozen. :( Such a sweet sailboat and card!

Jane said...

Sweet card. Love the clean look of your little scene. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Patricia Hays said...

Such a cute little boat! I agree with you that this card would be great to welcome a baby boy. I love your fun use of the sketch! Thanks so much for making CC&S part of your crafting time!

Beverley said...

Awesome and creative use of the sketch. Always a delight to see you in the CC&S gallery. Thanks for joining in on the fun. Hugs Bev x

samantha's cards said...

What a fun take on our sketch, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

Craft-E-Place said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

Tracie Pond said...

Hi Jen! Love the peacefulness of your card and beautiful colors. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie