Monday, February 13, 2017

Panda, Pups and Poinsettia


Hi there!  I've got some more cards to share with you from the weekend.  First up is for the numbers challenge at The Male Room.  I made this for a friend using some My Favourite Things pooches, a Mama Elephant happy and Papertrey Ink numbers.  Love that naughty pooch on the right and I think that's how my friend felt about turning 40.  :)


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Night of Navy) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Dogs from Lucky Dog & You Make  My Tail Wag, Hat from Beary Special Birthday, Balloon from Birthday Bear) My Favourite Things
Inks:  (Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Die:  (Happy) Mama Elephant, (Numbers) Papertrey Ink
Markers:  Copic


Next is a card for the Addicted to Stamps and More Holiday challenge.  I paper pieced this gorgeous Altenew poinsettia with Webster's Pages paper and popped it up on foam tape for dimension.  Some yellow Stickles in the centre give it a little sparkle!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Soft Stone) Papertrey Ink, (Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (It's Christmas 6x6) Webster's Pages
Stamps:  (Poinsettia from Poinsettia & Pine) Altenew, (Sentiment from Joy to the World) Avery Elle
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Glitter:  (Yellow Stickles) Ranger
Gems:  Recollections



Finally is a card for the Simon Says Wednesday Cute challenge.  It doesn't get much cuter than these Mama Elephant pandas and I'm loving these Crush papers from We R Memory Keepers!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Regal Rose, Basic Grey) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Crush 6x6) We R Memory Keepers
Stamps:  (Panda & sentiment from Pandamonium) Mama Elephant
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Die:  (Hearts) Simon Says Stamp, (Stitched circle) Lil' Inker Designs, (Dashed rectangle) Avery Elle
Glitter:  (Clear Wink of Stella) Zig
Gems:  Recollections


8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

That pup hiking his leg on the birthday year is a HOOT!! These are all super cute Jen!!

Lin said...

Your adorable panda with his heart couldn't be cuter, Jen! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Karen B. said...

Always loved that naughty pup. Fantastic line up of cards!

Bobby said...

I bet your friend got a real kick out of the pooch card, Jen. It is so much fun. I never thought of paper piecing the poinsettia but it looks great and I might try it.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Terrific cards.
I have a soft spot for doggy cards,
so seeing that pup lifting his leg on the 40, really made me smile.
xxx

Deborah Frings said...

Great cards. I'm think the pooch cocking his leg is so funny! Great work. Thanks so much for playing along with our Numbers challenge at The Male Room. Deborah, DT.

Lindsey said...

That puppy is PERFECT for a birthday card, hilarious! Love the music panel with the beautiful poinsettia. And I agree, those ME pandas are the definition of cute!

Rocky said...

A great way to tell your friend it's just a number! Thank you for joining us at TMR.