Thursday, May 19, 2016

Welcome to the Neighborhood


Hi there!  I'm popping in with a card for the current Curtain Call challenge.  I knew what I wanted to do as soon as I saw the inspiration photo.  That doesn't happen very often and it's even less often that I get a card in this far ahead of the deadline.  :)  Anyway the card came together really quickly thanks to these cute little Paper Smooches bird house dies (as well as the tiny birdie).  Love when it all goes smoothly!  

    

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Sumer Fresh) Simple Stories
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Home Sweet Home) Market Street Stamps
Inks:  (VersaMark) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Dies:  (Bird House) Paper Smooches

13 comments:

Karen B. said...

Adorable and well done.

Joyce said...

Oh, love all those birdhouses. I want to live in that neighborhood.

lostinpaper said...

What a fun card idea, I just love it when it all works out according to plan (it doesn't happen here very often at all lol).

Happy Dance said...

This turned out so cute! What a fun card, Jen! Love all the different patterns you've used here, and those little birdhouses are just sweet!! The white base really makes them pop, too. What a wonderful card! Bev

I Card Everyone said...

I hope those little dies are back in stock soon! LOve what you've done to the neighborhood!
=]

Bobby said...

Your card is darling, Jen, and your designer paper choices are great. I'd love some birdhouses like these.

Lynn said...

Oh my gosh...those birdhouses are so adorable. Love seeing you play along with us at Curtain Call!

Kara Lynne said...

Nothing cuter than patterned paper bird houses! Love it!

Leigh Penner said...

This is perfect! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Anita in France said...

So cute and fun, Jen ... those little bird houses are just a delight in all their bright colours and patterns ... love that someone's taken up residence in one! Hugs, Anita :)

Lindsey said...

These birdhouses are so cute! What a great way to interpret the challenge pic.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh how cute are those birdhouses!! Sweet card Jen!!

Bobby said...

Congrats on your show stopper card, Jen. I knew it was a winner when I first saw it.