Tuesday, May 3, 2016

CASology #196


Welcome to Week 196 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:



I broke out an NBUS Paper Smooches die for my card this week and paired it with an older PS stamp and a Market Street Stamps sentiment.  How cute is that birdhouse?  I'd love to have a striped on like that in my yard!  Hmmm... weekend project?

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design and then play along!   



This week's guest designer:


This week's sponsor:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CDT).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Night of Navy) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Family Ties 6x6) Pebbles
Stamps:  (Bird from Forest Whimsy) Paper Smooches, (Sentiment from Home Sweet Home) Market Street Stamps
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Bird House) Paper Smooches
Gems:  Recollections

10 comments:

Karen B. said...

I agree cute birdhouse! Fabulous CAS design.

I Card Everyone said...

So clever and totally cute!!!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Love the paper pieced birdhouse and that cute little bird perched on your sentiment!

Happy Dance said...

Sweet card, Jen! Love that glittery little bird, and his new home is fabulous! Fun colors on those stripes. All that white space makes me happy, too. Darling creation. Bev

Lindsey said...

That's exactly what I was thinking... now I want a striped birdhouse! So cute. Great balance to your card.

Joyce said...

This is adorable. I would also like to put in an order for a little striped bird house.

Tracey McNeely said...

So stinking sweet Jen!

Judy1223 said...

Yep, I'd like a striped birdhouse in my back yard, too. I think all the cool birds would fight over it! Fun CAS card, Jen!

Anonymous said...

This is my favourite DT card of the week! You have the best selection of patterned paper, and know just how to use it! That birdhouse is too cute in those beach house colours, and birdie himself is adorable. You have mad fussy cutting fingers, Jen!

Hannelie said...

Yes the 2 of us definitely had birdies on the brain!
Love your take Jen!