Friday, February 26, 2016

Skipping Stones February Stamp & Share Challenge


Hello and welcome to Skipping Stones February Stamp & Share Challenge!  We have a sketch challenge this month and we would love for you to play along.  Skipping Stones Design stamps are NOT required to play along (but if you have some we'd love to see you use them)!


I pulled out the Funderwear set from the most recent release.  This set cracks me up and I especially love this pair of sassy granny panties!  I thought they'd look great in pink polka dots so I paper pieced them and popped them up on foam tape.  I trimmed the sentiment stamp into two pieces so that I could place it above and below the image and also curve each line - I love that you can do this with stamps and make them even more versatile!

I hope you'll find some time to play along with us especially as one lucky person will win a Skipping Stones Design stamp set of their choice!  Be sure to check out the rest of the fabulous inspiration from the design team and then get crafting!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White, Soft Stone) Papertrey Ink, (Regal Rose) Stamping' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Let's Polka, Mon Amie 6x6) Lawn Fawn
Stamps:  (Panties & sentiment from Funderwear) Skipping Stones Design
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Die:  (Stitched Circles) Lil' Inker Designs
Gems:  Recollections


12 comments:

Karen B. said...

Fun card!

Lynn said...

Ha...perfect!

Hannelie said...

Hehe! So much fun Jen! Love the stripes and polka dots!

~amy~ said...

I'm literally LOL'ing over here.

I Card Everyone said...

Oh I have always loved that saying ... so happy to see it in card format!!! Darling, Jen!
=]

Lindsey said...

Hahahaha! Perfect!

Lisa Elton said...

HA!!! This is too much fun Jen!!

Happy Dance said...

Oh I love the sass on this fun card! Granny pants...lol! And that sentiment! The gray is the perfect base for your design, too; your focal butt....um, I mean, focal point just pops! Very cute! Bev

Tracey McNeely said...

OMG I can hardly breath! So so so fun!!

Anonymous said...

Crying over here!!! I seriously need to check out Skipping Stones, although I fear it dangerous for my oversized hip pocket!

Bobby said...

I had to laugh out loud at this, Jen. It is so cute.

Joyce said...

This is fantastic. Love the image and the sentiment. What a fun card.