Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sketchy Birthday


Hi there!  After two fabulous weeks of card making, blogging regularly and visiting other blogs I fell right back off of the wagon.  Work has ramped up again and I've had a lot of special card orders to complete so I haven't been on the computer much at all.  I've had to make a few birthday cards so I made this one based on the sketch at Seize the Birthday.  It uses goodies from Altenew, Lil' Inkers and Neat & Tangled.  Aside from trying to keep all the little triangles from falling out (I only wanted a few to be missing) it was pretty easy to put together.  :)  Have a lovely evening!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Bermuda Bay) Stamping' Up, (Black) Gina K, (Gold)
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Birthday Greetings) Altenew
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko,
Dies:  (Tiny Triangles) Neat & Tangled, (Balloons, string, Stitched Circle) Lil' Inkers Designs
Marker:  (Bermuda Bay) Stampin' Up

9 comments:

None None said...

Hiya, Jen!! This is a fabulous HB card!! Love the panel with the triangles (with some selectively left out) and the super cool sentiment. Hope you have a great week and that you are able to find time to create. I haven't had much time to create myself - if I do, I have no inspiration. Good news is that I've found a great studio so I've been going to barre 3x/week and loving it. Hope your pilates classes are going well!

Karen B. said...

Great mix of products! Thats hard for me to do but You nailed it!

Karen B. said...

Great mix of products! Thats hard for me to do but You nailed it!

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE the gold, this is fantastic Jen!!

shirley-bee said...

Great birthday card, Jen! Love the selective triangles panel and the colour combo. Thanks for playing at Seize The Birthday :)

Sharyn Polesel said...

Great job with the sketch....beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

Lindsey said...

This is terrific! I like how just the one balloon has the die cut stars.

cm said...

Jen, your gold and teal, triangles and balloons card is a brilliant, beautiful take on the sketch! Love the shimmer...
Hugs~c

Joyce said...

Very fun birthday card. Love the contrast of the triangles with the round balloons.