Tuesday, October 15, 2013

CASology #66


Welcome to Week 66 of CASology!  Here's the cue word for this week:


Just like with harvest images I seem to have a shortage of pumpkin images.  I considered using a pie image (pumpkin pie is my favourite!) or even a coffee image (pumpkin spice latte anyone?) but then I stumbled on this sweet little Purple Onion Designs pumpkin and had to use it!  Then I fount PTI's Tiny Treats: Halloween which had the perfect sentiment. (It also has a pumpkin but I thought this one was cuter.)  :D  The DT ladies have presented their usual array of fantastic creations so check them out and then play along!




Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember submissions are due by 4pm CST on Sunday, 20 October.

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Kraft) Papertrey Ink, (Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Pumpkin) Purple Onion Designs, (Sentiment from Tiny Treats: Halloween) Papertrey Ink
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Garden Green) Stampin' Up
Gems:  (Mini Pearls Limeade assortment) Doodlebug

22 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love the green bling - it takes it out of the halloween realm and back to a pumpkin patch!

Meghan said...

The.perfect.clean.and.simple.card.period!

Lindsey said...

So cute, so CAS... so perfect! What a sweet card, Jen. Hope your SSS order ships SOON!

Unknown said...

Love this card!

Lynn said...

Pumpkin pie...oh my! I don't need to start thinking about eating that! This card is ABSOLUTE CAS perfection Jen! I love it!!!

Bobby said...

Such a sweet little card.

Rosemary said...

your card just makes me smile, jen! absolute CAS perfection!!

Joyce said...

This is so cute.

Jenny said...

.... and what a sweet little pumpkin it is too :0) I don't have a vast stash of pumpkin stamps either and we haven't even grown any this year either!!
We are at the start of a big Bathroom and kitchen refit at the moment so my craftroom is safely taped up from all the dust so no crafting going on currently :0(
Hope all is well with your Mum and her treatment :0)
jenny x

Julia Aston said...

Too cute design Jen! perfect for a little pumpkin!

Jessi Fogan said...

I was thinking I wanted to use this sentiment & I was going to have to do one up on the computer...but I HAVE TINY TREATS! Woot! One of these days I'm going to have to just memorize all my stamps. Love the smidge of dimension & the little curly stem - this IS way cuter :)

Kanan Pandya said...

This is darling, Jen. Love that little pumpkin and the sweet sentiment. :-)

Benzi said...

The word for this card is precious...so sweet and CAS..

wienerhoneymooners said...

I am just smitten with your mini gems on that Kraft, and the wee little precious pumpkin. So darling!


AWESOME CAS CARD!!!

Maureen Morton said...

Simply adorable, Jen! Love all things pumpkin, especially this little gem!

lostinpaper said...

Honestly too cute Jen!

Christina said...

Super cute! The little green gems are just the perfect finishing touch.

Judy1223 said...

I love how you "stumble upon" these perfect images and make a SUPERB card!!! (Why can't I stumble upon things like that in my craft space?) Love this little pumpkin on kraft...yummy!

Gillian R said...

Perfectly CAS. Love the addition of the bling

Tracey McNeely said...

What a precious pumpkin, love the jewels too!

Unknown said...

It is such a cute pumpkin image! I'm in the same boat Jen, I need more pumpkin images lol I love the little bit of green in the bling and the kraft base gives it extra warmth. Awesome design!

Chrissy Larson said...

Could this be anymore of a perfect CAS card? LOVE IT, Jen!