Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Warm & Fuzzy Wishes


It's Word Week at Just Us Girls and the word is Merry.  It's hard to believe that time of year is already upon us and that there are only 7 more Fridays until Christmas!!!  Yikes!  It'll be January before we know it.  I found a sweet little MFT kitty to wish us a merry Christmas.  I coloured him with Copics and popped him up on a patterned paper panel that's so old I have no idea which company it comes from but I made use of it and that's all that matters.  :)

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink,
Stamps:  (Cat, holly & sentiment from Peace, Love & Paws, Santa Hat from Beast Friends) My Favourite Things
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Die:  (Hemstitch Rectangle) Spellbinders
Markers:  (R27, G07, G14) Copic

2 comments:

Nancy said...

The Holidays are approaching so fast, I agree! Your darling Kitty card is certain to brighten someone's holiday! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls for Word Week!

lostinpaper said...

Yes, it's all going by so quick this year, thanks for the reminder lol. Love this Jen, this set of furry felines!