Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Deck The Halls


 I'm popping in with a card for the Simon Says Wednesday Anything Goes challenge.  I love this sentiment from My Favourite Things and thought it suited this grumpy Katzlekraft kitty perfectly.  I dressed him up with a hat and bowtie from Tim Holtz hoping that would cheer him up but as you can see he's still grumpy!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Dark green) Bazzill, (Real Red, Cucumber Crush), Going Grey Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Cat) Katzlekraft, (Hat, bowtie) Tim Holtz, (Sentiment from Sassy Pants Holiday) My Favourite Things, (Envelope Pattern) Hero Arts
Inks:  (VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko,
Dies:  (Oval Shadows) My Favourite Things
Marker:  (R27) Copic
Other:  (Nuvo Simply White Crystal Drops) Tonic
Gems:  Recollections

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

That cat pairs so well with that sentiment! Love this card, Jen, Jo x

Marlena M. said...

Ack, super cute Jen! Love the poppin' color of cardstock and his expression! Brilliant use of hat and tie~

lostinpaper said...

Soooo much fun Jen! totally made me laugh out loud!