Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Lucky Me


 I'm playing along today with the Friendship or Encouragement challenge at Time Out.  I used a new to me sentiment die from Essentials by Ellen and some fun Crate Paper patterned paper that's been kicking around for a while.

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White, Black) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper:  (Bliss Collection 12x12) Crate Paper
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Lucky) Essentials by Ellen
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Die:  (Lucky) Essentials by Ellen
Other:  (Nuvo Oyster Grey Crystal Drops) Tonic

2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

mmmm how did I miss this die for my stash? What a fun cheery card Jen!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love this, Jan. The colors in your wonderful stripy border remind me of sorbet (which I love). Wonderful card of friendship. That sentiment die is the bomb. Great to see you in the gallery at Time Out!