Tuesday, July 6, 2021

CASology #393


 Welcome to Week 393 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


This week's cue word actually made me think of parking a car so I reached for this Taylored Expressions race car and sentiment.  I often pair them with some washi tape but this time I used a Hero Arts stencil to create the "road" for the car.

I'm also going to play along with the Colours Hues challenge - Red and Blue.

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!


Link your creations to the CASology blog by 9am Monday, 2 August (CDT).


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink
Stamps:  (All from Vroom Vroom) Taylored Expressions
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Rockin' Red, Something Borrowed) Catherine Pooler
Stencil:  (Tweed pattern) Hero Arts
Other:  (Nuvo Red Berry Crystal Drops) Tonic
Gems:  Recollections

4 comments:

sandie said...

great take on the challenge and like how you used the stencil. The colours really make the car pop x

Kristie Goulet said...

Such a great take on the challenge! I love how you used the stencil! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

Nancy said...

Oh Jen this came out great! I love that you grabbed a stencil this time around at first glance I thought it was Washi tape. Makes a perfect backdrop for your race car. Thanks for playing along at Color Hues!

lostinpaper said...

I would haven't thought of an idea like this for the cue, you are so clever!