Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Baby Bears


I'm playing along today with the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp.  I needed a few baby cards so I pulled out this cute little bear from WPlus9 and paired him with some Studio Calico papers.  To finish them off I scattered a few Simon Says Stamp stars to frame the sentiments from Taylored Expressions and MFT.


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White, Black) Papertrey Ink, (Daffodil Delight) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Story Time 6x6) Studio Calico
Stamps:  (Bear and cloud from Little Dreamers) Wplus9, (Sentiment from Simple Sentiments) Taylored Expressions, (Sentiment from Essential Sentiments) My Favourite Things
Inks:  (VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow'
Dies:  (Stars) Simon Says Stamp, (Scalloped rectangle) Wplus9
Markers:  (R02, B45, C1, W1, W3, W5) Copic

1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

Super duper sweet Jen!