Sunday, January 3, 2021

Sympathy Butterfly


Hello and Happy New Year!  

It's been ages since I posted a card but the holiday season ended up being far busier than I expected and there wasn't a lot of card making time.  Hopefully now that schedules are returning to normal I can get back to creating.  It takes me a while to get going after a break like that so I've started with a really simple design.  I turned to Freshly Made Sketches for some inspiration and ended up with this.  I used an old favourite butterfly from Altenew and some ancient Bo Bunny paper.  Nothing fancy but it woke up the mojo and got me going again.

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Textured white) Bazzill, (Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Barefoot & Bliss 12x12) Bo Bunny
Stamps:  (Butterfly from Bejeweled) Altenew, (Sentiment from Simple Strips Background) Taylored Expressions
Inks:  (VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Dies:  (Stitched rectangle) Mama Elephant, (Flag) Taylored Expressions
Other:  (Nuvo Ebony Black Crystal Drops) Tonic

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Simply, beautiful. Happy New Year! :)