Monday, January 11, 2021

Birthday Chicks

 

Today's card is for the My Favourite Things sketch challenge and the Addicted to Stamps and More Make Your Mark challenge.  There aren't a lot of stamp sets that I use over and over but these birthday chicks from MFT are ones that I return to regularly.  They're so cute and quick and easy to colour which is always a bonus for me as I think I'm one of the slowest Copic colorers ever!



Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Bermuda Bay, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (All from Birthday Chicks) My Favourite Things
Inks:  (VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Dies:  (Flag) My Favourite Things
Markers:  (RV00, YR20, YR16, Y15, Y17, YG11, BG10, B60, E31) Copic
Other:  (Nuvo Oyster Grey Crystal Drops) Tonic

2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

These chicks are just too too cute I totally agree!

laurie said...

Wow this is really cute!!!Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!