Sunday, April 12, 2020

You're My Clark Kent


I was dithering about colours when I went to play along with the Wednesday Sketch challenge at My Favourite Things but once I decided to use the Clark Kent sentiment I knew I had to use Superman colours!  The card came together quickly after that.  I stacked 4 die cuts for the glasses to make them nice and thick and included an acetate layer for the glass.    
I hope you're all doing well with lock down (if you're in it).  I'm enjoying having so much card making time right now.  I'm really going to miss it when life goes back to normal.


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Clear) Papertrey Ink, (Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Basic Black) Stampin; Up
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Geek is Chic) My Favourite Things
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko,
Dies:  (Big heart, glasses) My Favourite Things, (Small hearts) Simon Says Stamp

2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, you have taken it one step further and made it your own lol.

Bobby said...

Oh what fun, Jen. Of course you had to use those colors.