Monday, November 18, 2019

Joyful Kitty


I've got a card today for the My Favourite Things sketch challenge.  I stamped and coloured a bunch of MFT kitties a while ago and am finally getting around to using them on Christmas cards.  All I had to do was crank out a few Santa hats and I was in business!  


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Lucky Limeade, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Cat from Cool Cat, Hat from Beast Friends, Sentiment from Handwritten Holiday) My Favourite Things
Inks:  (Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko, (Rockin' Red) Catherine Pooler
Dies:  (Circle) Spellbinders, (Bow) Avery Elle
Markers:  (R11, R27, C1, C3, C5) Copic
Glitter:  (Frosted Lace Stickles) Ranger
Other:  (Nuvo Morning Dew & Liquid Mercury Crystal Drops) Tonic

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Too cute - I love this, Jo x

lostinpaper said...

The cutest card ever and your kitty is beautifully coloured (looks like our lilac burmese that we had for 18 years)!

Bobby said...

Your kitty cards are so cute, Jen. I love the trees in the background on the other post. This one looks pretty proud of herself in her Santa hat.

I Card Everyone said...

So sassy, and adorable, Jen! Looks to me as if she is thinking more "Merry Catmas!"
=]