Sunday, November 17, 2019

Jolly Kitty


Hello!

I got some more crafty time today and have a card for Freshly Made Sketches.  I think this Fancy Pants patterned paper is my favourite Christmas paper of all time.  I simultaneously love and hate to use it because I don't want it to run out.  However I thought it would be perfect for this sketch so I cut into it.  I popped a Santa hat on this MFT kitty and set him up peeking over a Taylored Expressions sentiment.  (Have you guys tried their Simple Strips sentiment sets?  They're awesome!!!).  Funky trees and a cute kitty - what more could you want from a Christmas card?


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Happy Holidays 8x8) Fancy Pants
Stamps:  (Cat from Cool Cat, Hat from Beast Friends) My Favourite Things, (Sentiment from Simple Strips Christmas) Taylored Expressions
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Markers:  Copic
Other:  (Nuvo Red Berry Crystal Drops) Tonic

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a sweet way to use the sketch, Jo x

lostinpaper said...

I know right, design paper I totally hear you! I can see why you are hoarding this one, love the colours and your card Jen!