Saturday, January 5, 2019

Crafty Friends Are The Best


Hello hello!

I'm playing along with Freshly Made Sketches today.  I think my card may be a little too busy  for the challenge but I still wanted to share it.  My incredibly generous bloggy friend, Claire of Ham'n'Mule Designs, sent me this fabulous Pinkfresh stamp set after I oohed and ahhed over this gorgeous background she created with it.  I've already made two cards with it but realised I haven't taken a photo of the other so I will share it another time.  I had fun rifling through my patterned papers to find the perfect collection to use and finally settled on these My Mind's Eye papers that have some beautiful shine to them.


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (On Trend 2 6x6) My Mind's Eye
Stamps:  (All from Dream On) Pinkfresh Studio
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Rose Red) Stampin' Up
Die:  (Stitched rectangle) Lil' Inker Designs
Gems:  Recollections

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Now I have two projects to CASE... your card and Claire's background! Love both of them.

Shelly said...

Beautiful card, Jen!

Bobby said...

Love that shimmery background, Jen.

Anita in France said...

What a gorgeous background, Jen ... so striking ... and a fabulous contrast with that sweet single bird! Hugs, Anita :)

Kim S said...

I love the way you have that charming little bird looking at the sentiment. The colors and patterns are so rich and lovely. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.