Tuesday, January 15, 2019

CASology #327


Welcome to Week 327 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:



Ever look at a card after you've photographed it and brought it up on your computer and thought, "Huh.  I wish I'd done this a little differently..."  Such is the case for me here.  I wish I'd stamped a black sentiment with only "sunshine" in yellow.  However, redoing it is not in the cards so I'm going to go with it!

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!



This week's guest designer:

Christine A.

This week's sponsor:


** We're back to weekly challenges now that the holiday are over!**

Link your creations to the CASology blog by Monday, 21 January at 9am (CDT).


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Smokey Slate) Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper:  (Something Wonderful 6x6) Teresa Collins
Stamps:  (Sun rays & sentiment from Sunny Skies) Mama Elephant
Inks:  (Sunkissed, Warm Sunshine, Maple Yellow) Altenew
Die:  (Cloud border) Wplus9
Gems:  (Orange) Basic Grey, (Clear) Recollections

7 comments:

lostinpaper said...

I agree, it's the photo that can be the 'truth teller' and I heard Emily L once say that exact same thing. If she wasn't sure of a design she would take a photo and look at that... but my husband would just say, just make another one lol. I personally love the cheeriness of the yellow and grey together!

Shelly said...

I know all too well what you're talking about. And I too, would have just posted it. ;) I think your card is FABULOUS! I'm loving the grey and yellow!

Lindsey said...

I'll just chime in too and agree that looking at a photograph of a card can reveal things you don't see just looking at it. But I do like the balance of the all-yellow sentiment opposite the the yellow sun rays, so to me, it's all good. :D

Joyce said...

Well, I do think it looks wonderful as is, but you could always add to your stash by making another one with the black sentiment. Love how the sun rays are beaming right to the clouds.

karen h said...

Oh man, your comments about seeing a card through the computer - that is me every time (and I too adopted the done is done philosophy)!!

Great card - love the pattern paper in the clouds...I'm sure it was a pain, but it was worth it!

Christine Alexander said...

wonderful rays of sunshine behind your clouds. thanks for having me as GD at CASolgoy for this week.
Christine

Claire Grantham said...

I loved your card so much, I had to play along. Those big beams coming out of the clouds, are awesome. Cx