Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Dreams Do Come True


Hello!

I'm playing along today with the design from CAS(E) This Sketch.  Whenever I am stumped by a sketch I try turning it in different directions to see if that sparks any ideas.  In this case I turned the sketch 180 degrees and immediately saw a rainbow.  I used the My Favourite Things Stitched Arches to make the rainbow and layered a Neat and Tangled sentiment over it for a simple encouragement card.

  

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White, Soft Stone) Papertrey Ink, (Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Dreams) Neat & Tangled
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Stitched Arches) My Favourite Things
Other:  (Morning Dew Nuvo Crystal Drops) Tonic

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous card Jen! So bright and cheerful!

Brian King said...

Such a great card, Jen! I love how you've flipped the sketch and the pop of the "d" above the banner. Such a great card!

Chrissy Larson said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this, Jen!

Claire said...

Brilliant take on the sketch Jen! So clever to turn it upside down and use a rainbow!

Anita in France said...

Fabulous, Jen ... and clever ... that delicious rainbow positively pops against the yummy white! Hugs, Anita :)