Tuesday, November 28, 2017

CASology #277


Welcome to Week 277 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:

 
Despite the fact that I don't spend much time in bars, this is the first thing that came to mind when I saw the cue word - a round of drinks!  I was excited to get these cute glasses as a freebie with my last MFT order and I paired them with a sentiment from MFT's Uncorked collection - they're perfect for each other!      

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!



This week's guest designer:


This week's sponsor:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CDT).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink
Stamps:  (Glasses from Christmas Cocktails, Sentiment from Uncorked) My Favourite Things
Inks:  (Memento Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko
Markers:  (R11, Y11, YG04) Copic
Gems:  Recollections

9 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Hi Jen! I saw this on the CASology Blog and just had to stop in tosay hello, and what a brilliant take this is on the cue. I just saw this sentiment yesterday on another card - just love it. Awesome CAS-ness.

sandie said...

I love this take on the cue word and may have to pinch it myself!!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a clever take on the cue, Jen! Beautiful color palette on the drinks and I love your sentiment! Love your CAS design, too!

lostinpaper said...

Great take on the cue word Jen, I would never have thought of that!

Bobby said...

Or this could have been used last week for "Cheers", Jen. I love the colors of the drinks. We tried a great one over Thanksgiving, apple cider with caramel vodka.

Lisa Elton said...

Fun take on the challenge Jen, this is cute!

Lindsey said...

Well this is perfect and punny! Love the colourful cocktails! Of course I mean the ones on your card... ;)

Lisa Petrella said...

Love your take on the cue word, Jen!!! So clever!!

Anita in France said...

Hahaha ... getting a round in, Jen ... so clever ... and cute! Hugs, Anita :)