Friday, August 14, 2015

The Song in My Heart


Finally it's actually Friday and I'm not a day ahead of myself anymore!  I'm sharing a card for the current One-Layer Simplicity Challenge - Strip Down.  Despite the heat and humidity, I kept my clothes on while making this card - no stripping down for me.  :)  I used Antique Linen Distress Ink for my inked strip and musical notes and a sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays.  Off to work now to really get this Friday started!  

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink
Stamps:  (All from Love Notes) CAS-ual Fridays
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukeniko, (Real Red) Stampin' Up, (Antique Linen Distress Ink
Gems:  Recollections

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Ha..cracking up at you. We're really cool here right now...strange to not have the humidity but I'll take it! Think you need to send this card to my house...it would get put to use immediately.

Deepti said...

Hahaha you are hilarious :) fabulous design on the card!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Lindsey said...

Perfect placement of everything on this pretty card! And of course you can never go wrong with red. :)