Monday, August 10, 2015

Orange Flowers


Hi there!  Hope you all had a lovely weekend.  Luis and I were busy running around doing errands so I didn't get much card making time.  I had some special orders to take care of and I managed to make this card based on the photo inspiration at Sparkle & Shine.  I used some NBUS Sweet Stamp Shop flowers and a jar die from Paper Smooches.  The sentiment is a Mama Elephant die which I love.  I'm also going to enter this in the Anything Goes challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More. Must dash now.  Have a lovely evening!



Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Basic Black, Brushed Silver) Stampin' Up, (Vellum) Strathmore
Stamps:  (Flowers from Elegant Flowers) Sweet Stamp Shop
Inks:  (Orange Soda) Hero Arts
Dies:  (Thanks, Frame) Mama Elephant, (Jar from Crystal Clear 3) Paper Smooches
Sequins:  Doodlebug
Gems:  Recollections

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Orange... not really my kinda colour, but I'm really liking this! Maybe because I have a somewhat similar flower stamp, and now I'm inspired... :)

lostinpaper said...

Loving the power of the orange Jen!

Kara Lynne said...

Those orange flowers are beautiful, Jen! I love the black centers of the flowers that balance the sentiment!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card! Lovely layered flowers and sequins and I love the sentiment! Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week!
Kamila DT

Vanessa said...

Beautiful card, love the flowers! Thank you for joining us at Sparkle & Shine!

Olesya Andreyeva said...

So lovely card! Love it! Thank you for joining us at ATSM.
Olesya DT

Yuki said...

Such a beautiful card! I love how you were inspired by the challenge photo. Thanks for playing along with the Sparkle & Shine Challenge! :)