Monday, February 18, 2013

Thinking of Branches


Last Minute Lucy strikes again!  Scooting in with about 10 minutes to spare for this week's Colour Throwdown challenge.  I broke out some new (to me) Memory Box dies and paired them with an old Woodware flower punch.  Sticking down all those tiny leaves was rather tedious but I like the end result - simple and pretty!



Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Blushing Bride, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip) Stampin' Up
Stamp:  (Sentiment from Simple Salutations) Market Street Stamps
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Grove Branch, Grove Leaves) Memory Box
Punch:  (Flower) Woodware Craft Collection
Gems:  (Cupcake assortment) Doodlebug

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Very pretty... and springlike! Nice bling, too. :)

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful CAS card and a lovely use of the throwdown colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

lostinpaper said...

I've so got my eye these memory box dies I've been waiting for them to come back into stock.... I'm just a little envious lol. Super sweet design, love the Japanese feel with the pink blossoms.

Michelle said...

Beautiful! You and I must have had a virtual connection while crafting - watch my blog later this week. ;-)

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh wow, such a great effect, well worth your effort I'd say! So clean, to the point, and just plain pretty!

Jessi Fogan said...

You can't get any more last minute than that! I can't imagine using the leaves - I'd be breathing on them & blowing them away ;) I love how it looks like cherry blossoms - so springy!

Helen F. said...

Beautiful, Jen. Love the end result of all your tedious work :o)

Jenny said...

Just beautiful Jen, love all the white space showing off the delicate branch :0)
Jenny x