Sunday, August 21, 2011

Always Fun

For today's card I played with stamps from Unity's June 2011 Kit of the Month - All Smiles - and partnered them with the Hero Arts Graph Background stamp.  I don't have any Kiwi Kiss or Barely Banana products and in this photo my Banana is looking decidedly anaemic!  Is there somewhere to find retired SU products?  I know I don't really need them but I just wondered...  :)  Hope you've all had a lovely weekend.  It's been gorgeous here and after a busy morning and chilled out afternoon Luis has volunteered to cook dinner!  Result!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock: (Early Espresso, Rose Red, Lucky Limeade) Stampin' Up, (Cream) Craft Supply
Stamps: (Image & Sentiment from All Smiles - June 2011 KOM) Unity Stamp Co., (Graph Background) Hero Arts
Ink: (VersaMark) Tsukineko, (Early Espresso) Stampin Up
Twine: The Twinery

11 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

I love how you used those colours and stamps, Jen! You can find lots of retired SU product on eBay. ;) And hooray for Luis cooking dinner!

Lynn said...

I agree with Emily on the retired products. Kiwi Kiss is very similar to Lucky Limeade...I'd substitute it! Love the card and the colors...!

Tina said...

Awww...cute card! I like the touch of twine that you added. In response to your comment, I'm sorry that your Uniball white gel pens didn't work. :( That's gotta be really disappointing. Maybe 3rd time's the charm??

Karen B. said...

Ooh, fantastic card, love the design.

Brandi said...

Love this layout! I know that you can find SU on ebay!

kasia c. said...

WOW! this is awesome. I love the cut out sentiment and the twine around the "cards"!
Hope you have a fabulous dinner. :)

Jay Gee said...

Love the sentiment Jen, fabulous stamp and design :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE your card Jen, even with it's anaemic Banana! Fab layout and perfect use of colours!!

Lindsay said...

Great card Jen! Love that sentiment cut out like that! Thanks for popping by my blog today!

Lindsey said...

So pretty! Love the triple image and the sentiment in two colours.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I got rid of all the old colours when SU! did their revamp of the colours. I guess the best thing is to substitute. I love the "anaemic" comment!!! Gave me a giggle! Hugs xxaxx