Thursday, July 7, 2011

Rainbow Hearts

I've never played along with an Embellish challenge before but I look at them every time they're posted and I swear every time that this will be the challenge that I take part in.  And here I am.  Finally.  Took a rainbow to get me here but hey, whatever works! 
Supplies: CS: Bazzill & PTI; Stamps: Purple Onion Designs & Paper Smooches; Ink:  SU Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry
And with this card I christen my Purple Onion Designs stamps!  I have been eying up these stamps for ages and finally made a purchase which arrived last Thursday.  I got ragged on pretty hard at work as I spent my lunch break cooing over my new goodies.  LOL!  They can rib me all they want though because they buy plenty of cards!  :)  

8 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Fantastic take on the 'rainbow' challenge, love your step away from the traditional! Isn't Kraft card the 'best'!

Lynn said...

Well you picked a douzy for your first one to submit to this challenge! I love it! Hope your day continues to be fabulous...very happy for you Jen!

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Wow its so pretty. Luv the sentiment too.

Sarah Martina said...

Well I'm stoked that you played along with us this time b/c that's such a great card! :) So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Trends Challenge! :)

Jenny said...

Arrrr it's great to have an outlet for your cards...that's one thing I miss about not working:(
Love those hearts in all the different patterns as well as colours :)
Jenny x

Jocelyn said...

I love the rainbow hearts--swoon! I'm going to have to check out the Purple Onion stamps. The sentiment is *perfect*, too. Your cards are rockin'....they are amazing!!

Courtney K said...

another fun card - love all the colors!

Emily Leiphart said...

Uh-oh, you're going to tempt me with POD stamps now?! I simply love this card! Great design and stamps!