Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Autumn Leaf Flower


We're in the midst of some renovations at the moment so when I was at the paint store I may have grabbed a few more paint swatches than I needed...  I thought this one would make a nice background for some autumn leaves for the Inkspirational challenge.  I love these Altenew leaf dies and while I was playing around with them I found that they look a bit like a flower in this configuration so I went with it.

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Dies:  (Leaves) Altenew, (Many thanks) Essentials by Ellen
Other:  (Nuvo Simply White Crystal Drops) Tonic, (Glossy Accents) Ranger

3 comments:

lostinpaper said...

oooh renovations sounds like 'fun' my friend. At least you crafty space has already been done lol. Loving your use of the paint swatch... is this one of the colours you chose?

I Card Everyone said...

Jen you just brought me back to my pre-card-stock days - I used paint chips ALL the time! Though maybe not as creatively as you have! I see that flower!
=]

Marina said...

The paint swatches are a wonderful background to the lovely leaf arrangement. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.