Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Stripes & Anchor


 Today I'm playing along with The Card Concept.  My CAS design was inspired by the stripes on the left of the photo and the general nautical theme.  The anchor and sentiment are both from Paper Smooches.  I used the wonderful Quick Stripes dies from Mama Elephant to cut the stripes.  How did I ever live without them??

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Real Red, Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy, Night of Navy, Basic Grey) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Wicked Nautical) Paper Smooches
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Anchor) Paper Smooches, (Quick Stripes) Mama Elephant
Other: (Nuvo Red Berry Crystal Drops) Tonic

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love stripey dies...they are very convenient and make perfectly even stripes every time! I love how you used the colors from the blanket as a background for the anchor! Delightful! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Card Concept!

I Card Everyone said...

It's perfectly CAS, and the anchor's aweigh too cool!!
=]

Nancy Penir said...

Love your perfectly CAS take on the inspiration. Gorgeous card! So glad you played along at the Card Concept!