Saturday, February 13, 2021

Cupcake Birthday

 


I've got a quick card today for the Card Concept challenge.  I was inspired by those yummy looking cupcakes with that perfectly swirled icing.  They made me think of this Neat & Tangled set which I thought would be fun to paper piece.  I pulled out some ancient Basic Grey patterned paper and put together this CAS (or maybe slightly Clean and Layered) design.  The cupcake and speech bubble are popped up on foam tape for a bit of dimension.  And now I think I might go and do a little baking...


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Papers:  (Brown from Obscure 12x12, Others from Kioshi 12x12) Basic Grey
Stamps:  (All from Sketchy Cupcakes) Neat & Tangled
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Sand Dunes, Rocky Shores) Altenew
Dies:  (Stitched panel) Mama Elephant, (Hearts) Simon Says Stamp
Gems:  Recollections

1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

You are making me hungry.... maybe I'd better eat breakfast lol.