Monday, November 16, 2020

Merry & Bright Trees


 I've got a card today for the photo inspiration challenge at Just Add Ink.  I love those bright and cheery Christmas trees in the picture and went straight for these Reverse Confetti tree dies.  Initially I had them placed centrally on the card but thought they needed a bit more pizzazz so I dug around until I came across the Ride the Wave die from MFT and that gave me the idea for some snowy hills.  The WPlus9 Sentiment fit perfectly across the front of them and it comes with a matching die - so cool!  

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Melon Mambo, Peach Parfait, Tempting Turquoise, Soft Suede, Smokey Slate, Basic Black, Glitter) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Sentiment from Holiday Trimmings) WPlus9
Ink:  (VersaMark) Tsukineko,
Embossing Powder: (Opaque Bright White Super Fine) Wow
Dies:  (Trees) Reverse Confetti, (Ride the Wave) My Favourite Things
Other:  (Nuvo White Crystal Drops) Tonic

3 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Gorgeous colours for Christmas Jen!

Lou said...

Oh wow! I love the stunning simplicity of this Jen. Perfect use of our inspiration pic. Thanks for joining is with us at Just Add Ink this week.

KimB said...

Love your mix of bright pops of colour concentrated in strong graphic elements Jen - it looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim